Skip to content


January 3, 2009

When I read the news last Friday that Israel had begun bombing the Gaza Strip, I hid the news from my family. I should have known then.

As of yesterday evening, the seminary-sponsored trip to Israel and the West Bank has officially been postponed. Drs. Mikoski and Dobbs-Allsopp, in consultation with President Torrance and Dean Guder, have decided that the current situation in Israel warrants prudent caution, and it is unnecessary to insert ourselves into a potentially dangerous situation without cause.

There is hope that we may be able to reschedule for May. We shall see. Until then, pray for the situation in the Holy Land.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: